February 17th & 18th, 2012
Every year businesses fail, not because of a lack of funding, but because they don’t look up long enough to see what their competitions is doing or what is going on economically in their community.
If you’d like to be one of the 10% who succeed with less effort, join us for our amazing educational program that will take you from surviving to thriving.
Since we know you’d like to spend less time chasing business and more time conducting your business, the programs have been designed to take you to your ultimate level of success with the least amount of time and effort.
This program will teach you everything you should have, but did not learn in college:
- Business Plans That Work
- Time Management
- Organizational Skills
- Social Media Techniques
- Business Etiquette
- Change Unproductive Habits
- Networking Skills
- Blogging to Gain Clients
- Speaking to Gain Visibility
- Writing to Gain Credibility
- Virtual Assistance to Capitalize on Your Time
- eMail Marketing Campaigns to Expand Your Audience
- Marketing Concepts Designed for Maximum Exposure
- Acquire Profitable Government Contracts
- Sales Skills to Make You Feel Like a Pro