Okay, it’s football season and the onset of the 4th quarter of the year too! Summer is officially over and it’s time to settle in to a new schedule of business. But not business as usual! It’s necessary to re-evaluate your previous strategies and eliminate plans that no longer are effective. The processes that are working need to be fine tuned and practiced until they run like a well oiled engine!
Just like a winning football team needing a play book, business owners and especially entrepreneurs, need to have their plan in place and well conceived.
- Who are your prospects?
- What industries do you work with best?
- What size companies do you like to work with?
- What is their major benefit in working with you?
- What is your unique selling proposition (USP)?
- How many prospects do you need to approach before you gain a new client?
- How many clients each month do you need to break even?
- How many clients before your double your base overhead?
- What marketing strategy gives you the best return for your time and expense?
- How much of your business is referred to you every month?
- What is your cost of doing business?
- What expenses can you cut back on or eliminate?
- What activities can you outsource?
When you know the answers to all of these questions your plan of action will be clear! Remember, more importantly than most times of the year, focus on your marketing and keep it your priority every day. Cultivate referral relationships with Power Partners to make it easier to get 50% of your business referred to you.
And always, remember to have fun and make sure others around your are having a great time too!